Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Two most Memorable teachers.

I believe teacher is a person who not only teach us but try to make our lives better. whenever I remember my school or college time I always feel that all those teachers who have taught me in different grades are really wonderful teachers.The one of them who taught me Math in grade eight was mrs. devinder.She was so simple and polite that everyone liked her.I think she gave me so much knowledge that I can never forget, Perhaps her methods of teaching were so impressive that were able to establish their impact deep in our minds. Other teacher I'll describe here is the one who is very special not only for me but, for all .He is such a genius personality that his achievements can't be explained in words.His Name is Mr. Gobind. An exceptional body that he got from God is just of a 3 feet height and a super brain like a computer.I think the person, I'm today is just only because of him. he taught me during whole of my university studies.Ican't forget him during my lifetime. Even today I send him an e-mail and told him all about my studies at UBC.I feel he'll be very happy to listen all about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment