Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Reflection on my Short practicum
I had a very nice and memorable time during those two weeks.My first day at Earl Marriott (White Rock) was very interesting. Because My SAs were unaware of the fact that they are going to meet me that day.I entered his room and he looked at me and tried to guess.............?.So it was just fun i'm introducing myself giving them a news, I have to sit in their classes to observe. Anyhow,first day passed observing different classes .Next day he was very well prepared, he gave me proper guidelines and introduced me to students.Next day I started teaching 1or 2 blocks daily.The best thing I found that my both SAs liked the way I taught students and my FA liked the stuff I taught in his presence.Both my SAs encouraged me to teach more blocks and they said I have knowledge of subject matter and the only thing that Is to observe and impliment new strategies while teaching.I tried to observe different teachers and different grades and I learnt a lot during that time.So overall it was a very important time for me to learn.I already have taught for a number of years but, now I tried to learn for a multicultured classroom.which I think was not enough time, because as a teacher, learninng will always be there during my whole life.

No comments:

Post a Comment