Thursday, November 19, 2009

Reviewing my group's work.

The solutions of number game given by my group members are really excellent.Amilia considered the options which I didn't. Min-chee's work I could not understand in detail I should discuss with her to know all methods in detail, As she has done totally in different but Excellent way. Darshan's first step looked similar to me but next step I found is out of the way as, the problem was to discuss for the first player and choices for winning with different totals.But perhaps she gave mixed options.Overall the problem solution has been found by four members in four different ways and that is a best approach on the way of problem solving . so now we have four different solutions for a single problem but, if all the solutions are correct.so now I have a lot of things to learn from the group.

No comments:

Post a Comment