Monday, October 5, 2009

Letter from a student who liked my ways of teaching

Hi, Mrs. Narang

Today is the most memorable day of my life, I've got my masters of mathemstics.I just wanted to share this happiest moment of my life with you because, I think the Mathematics which I learnt during my high school studies made me able to get this degree today.I remember the ways you assisted me during my learning. your patience for a struglling student changed an impossible to a possible, and I could do my masters in mathematics. I remember your philosphy of making math approachable to all .I'm happy that you proved it .Your subject knowledge in addition of different teaching methods of making math easy to understand made me able to learn .An interest that you inculcated in me for learning math has proved wonderful.

I wish, I could be a person like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment