Monday, October 5, 2009

Letter from that student who never liked me

Hi, Mrs. Narang

I'm writing because I want to tell you that, what has left behind in my life due to your methodology of teaching math.I could never enjoy sound sleep during my high school because of Homework assignments.I was an intelligent student and you always assigned me a work to do,that was always different from the whole class.In the class also you always expected more and more from me that put me in pressure all the time.I was bore of your so called math quiz,But I could never tell you.Although your labour for making different assignments for me helped me making a good mathematician but still I missed somthing related leisure during my teenage.

Anyways,Thanks a lot
Actually you won a battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment